Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello World!

Hi, my name is Brianna :) I guess you can say I'm pretty much a dual student right now. I'm currently completing college courses in my senior year of high school. It's a pretty strange situation and feeling but I love the new atmosphere of college. Being that I am in school, I use technology every second. My Math course is practically all online and in English we use it pretty heavily. In my daily life I use about four devices of technology religiously. I have my cell phone, my computer, my iPod and...I guess I could choose the television. My cell phone obviously keeps me connected with everything I need. It itself is a mini computer with video players and the internet. It helps me communicate through text messaging and emails. My computer is extra important right now since I have to use it to complete my school work. Right now in life, my iPod is my life saver. I listen to music everyday and it helps with everything. If I'm mad I listen to music, or if I'm sad, happy etc. If my iPod died today I would probably mourn! That might sound silly but that's just how much it's in my daily life. I never realized how often I used technology till now. On most days I'll think of a question, and if no one can answer it I use Google. I think I literally Google anything! It's a bit funny but I'm addicted. Technology helps with every aspect of my life right now and it's a bit surreal. I wonder what would happen to the world if the Internet crashed? People and major corporations would go bezerk. I know I could never get my random questions answered. Well I guess technology is pretty important in life.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you..music is a life saver! I wish I had an Ipod, but I doubt it would last long considering I am a very clumsy person.I have my phone for music so that makes up for the Ipod. Appreciate the pictures! :) Love your background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I really enjoyed reading it -- you give a wonderful insight into the life of a tech-savvy college student.

    ReplyDelete